What We Do

We make better apparel, so you can better.

Our Passion

It Runs in the Family

Born from a deep love of sport and an authentic drive to do what’s right, our family-run company maintains one goal: to create the best activewear in the world, for the world.

Photo: Al Andrews (Co-Founder and Chairman of tasc) celebrates a victory.

After decades of dedication and constant innovation, we created the tasc brand. From our humble beginnings in New Orleans, to a company that now spans continents, we continue in the pursuit of better: better materials, better processes, and a better future.

Our People

We're a Tight Knit Group

Our search for the right production partner sent our co-founders around the globe where they met a family-owned factory in southern India. 24 years of collaboration, invention, home-cooked meals and birthday celebrations later, we continue to inspire one another and grow together.

From the start, we have been industry pioneers in fair and empowering workplace practices that include:

  • Higher Wages

    We provide an 18% higher wages than the local average.

  • Healthcare

    Free for all employees and their families (over 500 people).

  • Housing & Food

    Subsidized on-site living quarters and meal programs.

Our Products

What We're Made Of

From the very beginning, we have sourced our own materials and created our own processes and technical fabrics. This practice is unique and uncommon in the industry, where most brands rely on outsourced synthetic fabrics and chemical performance treatments. We decided to do better.


Our specialized process optimizes the natural feel and inherent characteristics of plant-based fibers, making our signature fabric more comfortable, durable, and with performance features that last for the lifecycle of the garment.

75% of our products

Made from natural fiber-dominant blends (primarily organic cotton).

Our Goal: Always Do Better

We are committed to using at least 85% sustainable (plant-based + recycled) materials in our products by 2024. The path to better is not easy, but necessary. Through continuous investment in original fabric innovation and production methods, we are confident in achieving our goal.

Our Planet

Upholding Our Commitment

Respect for the environment and a focus on sustainable solutions has been top-of-mind from day one. Apparel production is a complex endeavor requiring the coordination and participation of many people. With 40+ visits to the factory, our co-founders are directly involved in the constant quest to improve and create responsible initiatives.


100% of the power required to run our sewing facility is generated from wind & solar.


95% of the water used in fabric dyeing is recovered, treated, and reused (remaining 5% naturally evaporates).


100% of our products are shipped in bio-degradable bags made from corn.