Answering your burning questions about the sun.
- Sun exposure can cause premature aging, wrinkles and skin cancer
- Sun damage is cumulative and irreversible.
- You can still get burned on a cloudy day, or even through a window - glass only filters out UVB rays, not UVA rays.
What is UPF?
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor.
- It's measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates the fabric (and touches the skin).
- SPF refers to sunscreen only
Bamboo and You
- All tasc fabrics are UPF 50. They only allow 1/50th of those harmful rays through. (Blocking 98% of the other UV rays).
- Most cotton t-shirts are only UPF 5 (and can drop to UPF 3 when wet)
- No harmful chemicals like the active ingredients in most sunscreens
Crafted from Bamboo fabric, our best-selling long-sleeve hoodie features thumbholes and a relaxed fit. Model shown is 6'2" and is wearing a size Medium. T-M-405 MOSOtech: 52% organic cotton /...
Crafted from Bamboo fabric, our best-selling long-sleeve crew neck t-shirt features a set-in sleeve with raglan style seaming and a relaxed fit. Model shown is 6’1” and is wearing a...
Crafted from Bamboo fabric, our best-selling jacket features a full zip front, two zippered hand pockets and classic collar construction. Timeless and effortless. Model shown is 6'1" and is wearing...
Crafted from Bamboo fabric, our best-selling long-sleeve crew neck t-shirt features a set-in sleeve with a semi-fitted fit Model shown is 5'9" and wearing a size XS. T-W-599S MOSOtech: 53%...
With hidden thumbholes and a fitted hood, you're guaranteed to stay comfortable while on the go in the NOLA Hoodie. Model shown is 5'9" and wearing a size XS. T-W-591S...
Made from our signature bamboo fabric with a slubbed finish, this T-shirt is cut for a comfortable, relaxed fit with a flattering V-neckline. Model shown in Classic Navy and Black...